Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 960 Item 18 Qaṣīdah / / قصيدة
- Fez Lithographs Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund
Other related names
- Abdulrazak, Fawzi, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 960 Item 18
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206, University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9961384973503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
- A.H. 1330 (1912)
Short prayer in verse decoratively copied on an oversized sheet, which is housed flat in a map drawer.
- Title from handlist.
- Dated A.H. 11 Muharram 1330 (1 January 1912).
- Probably written in Morocco, in Maghribi script, on one page of the bifolium (f. 2v); watermark of a Turkish or Persian phrase.
- Border decoration and text division in gold ink.
Extent1 item (1 bifolium) : 445 x 355 mm
- Sold as part of the Fez Lithographs Collection by Fawzi Abdulrazak (Cambridge, Massachusetts), 2013.
- Islam--Prayers and devotions
- Manuscripts, Arabic--20th century
- Manuscripts--Morocco--20th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 960 Item 18: Qaṣīdah / are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, University of Pennsylvania Libraries has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 960 Item 18: Qaṣīdah /. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.