Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 1:3 Breviary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 1:3
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initials S, D, and F
- The illumination has been attributed to the same hand that executed the decoration of the Piccolomini Gospels (New York Public Library Spencer Coll. MS 29), dated to c. 1420 or c. 1450.
- These illuminated initials have been removed from the same manuscript. On the reverse are passages of text typically found in a breviary.
Extent52 x 141 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:3: Breviary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:3: Breviary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.