Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 2:5 Choir books
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 2:5
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initials D and O
- These decorated initials are from a missal and an antiphonary. The reverse of each one contains text that identify their source.
- This image shows the reverse of two decorated initials. The upper cutting contains the Introit for the Mass for Third Sunday in Lent. The lower cutting contains a rubric from an antiphonary. The text remains undetermined.
Extent113 x 196 mm
- 14th century
- Czech Republic
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 2:5: Choir books are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 2:5: Choir books. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.