Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 5:3 Psalter, noted
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 5:3
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial O with Christ enthroned
- This initial comes from a psalter with musical notation. It begins Psalm 109, 'Dixit Dominus Domino meo sede a dextris meis...' (The Lord said to my Lord, sit thou at my right hand).
Extent106 x 87 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 5:3: Psalter, noted are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 5:3: Psalter, noted. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.