Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 6:6 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 6:6
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial T with the Dream of Jacob
- This initial begins the Introit for the Dedication of a Church, 'Terribilis est locus iste hic domus dei...' (This is a fearsome place; it is the house of God). Fragments of text from the liturgy continue on the reverse.
Extent99 x 92 mm
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 6:6: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 6:6: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.