Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 8:10 Bible historiale
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 8:10
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Solomon teaching
- This miniature once marked the beginning of the Book of Ecclesiastes in a deluxe illustrated Bible historiale. The Bible historiale was a popular French translation of biblical history, especially among royal and aristocratic patrons.
- This leaf has been dated to ca. 1325.
Extent95 x 146 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:10: Bible historiale are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:10: Bible historiale. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.