Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 8:11 Lectionary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 8:11
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial F with Paul preaching to a group of followers
- This initial once marked the beginning of the Lesson for the first Sunday in Advent, 'Fratres scientes, quia hora est iam nos de somno surgere ...' (Brothers, already it is now the hour for us to rise from sleep).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting from a lectionary.
Extent119 x 264 mm
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:11: Lectionary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:11: Lectionary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.