Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 8:20 Book of Hours
TitleBook of Hours
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 8:20
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
LanguageNo linguistic content, Not applicable
- This is a cutting of a miniature from a Book of Hours, depicting St. Anthony Abbot. It is from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 8:19.
- This is the reverse of a miniature of St. Anthony Abbot. Shown are coats of arms. Some of the arms appear to be English, which indicates probable provenance of the book. It is cut from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 8:19.
Extent103 x 150 mm
- 15th century
- Book of Hours
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:20: Book of Hours are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:20: Book of Hours. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.