Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 9:6A Book of Hours
TitleBook of Hours
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 9:6A
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This miniature marks the beginning of Prime of the Hours of the Virgin. Another leaf in the Free Library's collections, Lewis E M 9:16B, is from the same manuscript.
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf with a miniature taken from a book of hours. The initial O begins the final prayer for Prime of the Hours of the Holy Spirit.
Extent135 x 186 mm
- 15th century
- Book of Hours
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:6A: Book of Hours are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:6A: Book of Hours. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.