Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 9:21 Breviary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 9:21
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- According to the rubric and the iconography, this miniature may have once marked the beginning of the first lesson to be read during Matins of the feast of St. Cecilia (Nov. 22). The text has yet to be identified. The miniature comes from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 9:18-20 and 22-26.
- St. Cecilia
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a miniature from a breviary.
Extent52 x 79 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:21: Breviary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:21: Breviary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.