Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 17:3A Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 17:3A
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial E with the Annunciation
- This initial begins the Magnificat antiphon at first Vespers for the first Sunday in Advent, 'Ecce nomen Domini venit longinquo ...' (Behold the name of the Lord is coming from afar).
Extent153 x 123 mm
- 15th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 17:3A: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 17:3A: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.