Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 22:17 Choir book
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 22:17
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial U
- The place in the liturgy that this initial marks has yet to be determined.
- This cutting can be dated to ca. 1475.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a decorated initial from a choir book.
Extent130 x 204 mm
- 15th century
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 22:17: Choir book are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 22:17: Choir book. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.