Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 25:16 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 25:16
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial A with the Resurrection
- The subject of this initial indicates that it most likely began the first response of the first nocturn of Matins for Easter Sunday, 'Angelus Domini descendit de celo...' (An angel of the Lord descended from heaven), in the liturgical manuscript from which it was removed.
- This is the reverse of a cutting from an antiphonary.
Extent142 x 225 mm
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 25:16: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 25:16: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.