Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 27:1 Historiated initial L from a gradual, depicting Christ
TitleHistoriated initial L from a gradual, depicting Christ
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 27:1
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial L with Christ
- This initial begins the Introit for the Common Mass of One Martyr, 'Laetabitur justus in Domino ...' (The good man will rejoice [and put his trust] in the Lord).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an illuminated initial from a gradual.
Extent142 x 213 mm
- 13th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:1: Historiated initial L from a gradual, depicting Christ are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:1: Historiated initial L from a gradual, depicting Christ. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.