Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 29:11 Psalter or Breviary
TitlePsalter or Breviary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 29:11
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D with David in Penance
- This initial begins Psalm 114, 'Dilexi quoniam exaudit Dominus,' which was sung at Vespers on Monday.
- This cutting can be dated to the 1470s.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an historiated initial from a psalter or breviary.
Extent137 x 122 mm
- 15th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 29:11: Psalter or Breviary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 29:11: Psalter or Breviary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.