Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 43:17 Initial C with the Last Supper
TitleInitial C with the Last Supper
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 43:17
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This initial begins the Introit the feast of Corpus Christi, Cibavit eos ex adipe frumenti ... (Full ears of wheat are the nourishment he gives them). Lewis E M 43:15-18 are from the same manuscript.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting of an historial initial from a gradual.
Extent196 x 165 mm
- 15th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 43:17: Initial C with the Last Supper are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 43:17: Initial C with the Last Supper. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.