Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lewis E M 66:22 Psalter
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 66:22
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D
- This initial begins Psalm 129, 'De profundis clamavi ad te domine, domine exaudi vocem meae' (Out of the depth I have cried to thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice).
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf with a decorated initial from a Psalter. This side of the leaf is the true verso and continues the text of Psalm 129, which begins on the front.
Extent460 x 684 mm
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 66:22: Psalter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 66:22: Psalter. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.