Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ChristChurch.AccountingWardensGeneralAccountJournal_v155 Account book, 1708-1833
TitleAccount book, 1708-1833
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA)
PublisherChrist Church, Philadelphia, PA
Record of expenditures by Christ Church and the United Episcopal Churches, from 1708 through 1833. Expenses noted include: firewood and candles; wine and bread for communion; supplies and workmen for building repairs and upkeep of the burial grounds; charitable assistance to the poor; and salaries for church employees such as the minister, sexton, organist, and Sunday school superintendent.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Churchwardens' accounts
- Church finance
- Church buildings
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- St. Peter's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- United Churches of Christ-Church and St. Peter's (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- United Churches of Christ-Church, St. Peter's, and St. James's (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Account books
- 18th century
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.AccountingWardensGeneralAccountJournal_v155: Account book, 1708-1833 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.AccountingWardensGeneralAccountJournal_v155: Account book, 1708-1833. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.