Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ChristChurch.BenjaminDorrSermons964 Benjamin Dorr sermon 964, "Unspotted from the world," 1863
TitleBenjamin Dorr sermon 964, "Unspotted from the world," 1863
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA)
PublisherChrist Church, Philadelphia, PA
Reverend Benjamin Dorr served as rector for Christ Church from 1839 to 1868, and undertook the difficult job of holding the congregation together during the Civil War. This sermon lays out Reverend Dorr's thoughts on James 1:27, "To keep himself unspotted from the world."
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Bible. New Testament
- Bible. James
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Dorr, Benjamin, 1796-1869
- Episcopal Church
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.BenjaminDorrSermons964: Benjamin Dorr sermon 964, "Unspotted from the world," 1863 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.BenjaminDorrSermons964: Benjamin Dorr sermon 964, "Unspotted from the world," 1863. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.