Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ChristChurch.QueenAnneWarrent1702 Queen Anne Warrant, 1702
TitleQueen Anne Warrant, 1702
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (http://viaf.org/viaf/123165129)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA)
PublisherChrist Church, Philadelphia, PA
Treasury warrant from Queen Anne, continuing a previous warrant from King William, allowing Christ Church to pay annual salaries of 50 pounds to a Protestant minister and 30 pounds to a schoolmaster, to be paid with one penny per each pound of tobacco duties collected in Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Church schools
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.QueenAnneWarrent1702: Queen Anne Warrant, 1702 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA ChristChurch.QueenAnneWarrent1702: Queen Anne Warrant, 1702. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.