Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ChristChurch.RectorsRegisters_Baptisms1811-1831_v032 Register of baptisms, 1811-1831
TitleRegister of baptisms, 1811-1831
- United Churches of Christ-Church, St. Peter's, and St. James's (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/136497827)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church Philadelphia)
- local-identifier: 22.214.171.124, v32
PublisherChrist Church Philadelphia
The church registers document all the baptisms, marriages and burials at Christ Church from 1709 to 1976. They also documents the same for Saint Peter's and Saint James's churches during affiliated years. The series houses some private registers, which were those maintained by individual rectors Archibald Cummings, William White and John Waller Jones. The private registers are not inclusive. The series is rounded out with an undated index to the registers and a book of communicants. Entries, depending on the event, include the name of the individual(s), sponsors or parents, presiding minister, date and church affiliation. Many of the volumes are marked as such: "Persons searching the records must pay 25 cents to the Sexton for every search."
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Baptismal records
- United Churches of Christ-Church and St. Peter's (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Registers (Lists)
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.RectorsRegisters_Baptisms1811-1831_v032: Register of baptisms, 1811-1831 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.RectorsRegisters_Baptisms1811-1831_v032: Register of baptisms, 1811-1831. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.