Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ChristChurch.StPaulCharter Draft of constitution for St. Paul's Church
TitleDraft of constitution for St. Paul's Church
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church Philadelphia)
- local-identifier: 220.127.116.11
PublisherChrist Church Philadelphia
First draft of the constitution of St. Paul's Church, including a list of supporters, fundamentals for the articles, rules etc. for the building of the church, appointment of the minister and future support of the church. The Rev. McClenaghan named as the first minister.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Charters and articles of incorporation
- These images and the content of Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.StPaulCharter: Draft of constitution for St. Paul's Church are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.StPaulCharter: Draft of constitution for St. Paul's Church. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.