Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI | |
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulIntermentRecord1811-1852 Burials, 1811-1852 and undated
TitleBurials, 1811-1852 and undated
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
Record of interments at St. Paul's from 1811 to 1852. Entries include the date of the funeral, name of deceased and location of burial. Some children are listed by parent's name. Some entries include the the decedent's former address and cost of the burial. Some removals to other gravesites are noted in pencil. Page numbering starts over again after page 124, and the last 30 pages look like an inventory of existing graves and vacant lots.
- Alternative Title: Interment Records, 1811-1852
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Burial records
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Registers (Lists)
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulIntermentRecord1811-1852: Burials, 1811-1852 and undated are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulIntermentRecord1811-1852: Burials, 1811-1852 and undated. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.