Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI | |
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773 Lottery account book, 1773 and charity collections, 1802-1812
TitleLottery account book, 1773 and charity collections, 1802-1812
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
The first 24 pages of this account book record the funds raised by St. Paul's 1773 church lottery, with entries ordered by date. Records of St. Paul's charity collections from 1802 to 1812 start from the back of the book and run chronologically, upside down, for another eight pages.
- Alternative Title: St. Paul Lottery Account Book, 1773
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Church fund raising
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Account books
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773: Lottery account book, 1773 and charity collections, 1802-1812 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773: Lottery account book, 1773 and charity collections, 1802-1812. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.