Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI | |
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryRecordBookc1774 Lottery account book, 1774
TitleLottery account book, 1774
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
Record of funds raised by St. Paul's 1774 church lottery, with entries ordered by ticket number, with the name of purchaser and total amount paid for all tickets per person.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Church fund raising
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Account books
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryRecordBookc1774: Lottery account book, 1774 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryRecordBookc1774: Lottery account book, 1774. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9234_0001.tif (26.6 MB)
9234_0001_thumb.jpg (3.5 KB)
9234_0001_web.jpg (195.4 KB)