Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI | |
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulMarriageRecord1759-1824 Record of marriages at St. Paul's Church, 1759-1835
TitleRecord of marriages at St. Paul's Church, 1759-1835
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
Bound manuscript is a record of marriages performed at St. Paul's Church. Each marriage record listed includes the date of wedding ceremony, the name of people receiving holy matrimony, and a number that entails how many weddings were performed at St. Paul's thus far in an annual year.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Marriage records
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Registers (Lists)
- 18th century
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulMarriageRecord1759-1824: Record of marriages at St. Paul's Church, 1759-1835 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulMarriageRecord1759-1824: Record of marriages at St. Paul's Church, 1759-1835. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9243_0001.tif (104.5 MB)
9243_0001_thumb.jpg (3.6 KB)
9243_0001_web.jpg (172.9 KB)