Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI | |
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulRegisterofBurials1856-1869 Burials, 1852-1869
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
Record of interments at St. Paul's from 1852 to 1869. Each entry includes the decedent's name and date and location of burial. Some entries also include age at time of death and cause of death. Some disinterments are also noted, with the location of re-burial. Entries from 1856 to 1869 are listed in the first eight pages; after a few blank pages there are earlier entries from 1852 to 1845, recorded upside down.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Burial records
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Episcopal Church
- Registers (Lists)
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulRegisterofBurials1856-1869: Burials, 1852-1869 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulRegisterofBurials1856-1869: Burials, 1852-1869. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside back cover
9250_0020.tif (129.5 MB)
9250_0020_thumb.jpg (3.0 KB)
9250_0020_web.jpg (150.5 KB)