MikvehIsrael.AbrahamIsraelLetter1825 Abraham Israel letter, 1825
TitleAbraham Israel letter, 1825
- Congregation Mikveh Israel (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/132590987)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Congregation Mikveh Israel, Philadelphia, PA)
PublisherCongregation Mikveh Israel, Philadelphia, PA
Written complaint made by Abraham E. Israel, shamas (warden or sexton) of Mikveh Israel, to Zalegman Phillips, parnass (president), and against Joseph I. Andrews, dated April 13, 1825. During the last day of Pesah, Mr. Israel told Mr. Andrews' sisters, who had been sitting in the front seats of the synagogue, that they had to move. Mr. Andrews took offense to this.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Pews and pew rights
- Church discipline
- Congregation Mikveh Israel (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Congregation Mikveh Israel, Philadelphia, PA MikvehIsrael.AbrahamIsraelLetter1825: Abraham Israel letter, 1825 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Congregation Mikveh Israel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Congregation Mikveh Israel, Philadelphia, PA MikvehIsrael.AbrahamIsraelLetter1825: Abraham Israel letter, 1825. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
12139_0000.tif (106.2 MB)
12139_0000_thumb.jpg (5.6 KB)
12139_0000_web.jpg (243.7 KB)
12139_0001.tif (106.9 MB)
12139_0001_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
12139_0001_web.jpg (146.3 KB)