Collection ID: 0039 | Metadata type: TEI | |
MikvehIsrael.CharterOfCongregationBethElEmeth Charter of the Congregation Beth El Emeth, 1857
TitleCharter of the Congregation Beth El Emeth, 1857
- Congregation Beth El Emeth (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/155218296)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Congregation Mikveh Israel)
PublisherCongregation Mikveh Israel
Archival folio containing the official charter and constitution of the Congregation Beth El Emeth, incorporated by the Court of Common Pleas in Philadelphia in 1857. The volume includes the seal of the Court and the signature of the prothonotary, along with signatures of the original incorporators of the congregation. Beth El Emeth came out of Mikveh Israel, under the leadership of Mikveh Israel's retired Rev. Isaac Leeser. After Leeser's death, Beth El Emeth dissolved, and its records returned to Mikveh Israel.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Congregation Mikveh Israel (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Congregation Beth El Emeth (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 19th century
- These images and the content of Congregation Mikveh Israel MikvehIsrael.CharterOfCongregationBethElEmeth: Charter of the Congregation Beth El Emeth, 1857 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Congregation Mikveh Israel has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Congregation Mikveh Israel MikvehIsrael.CharterOfCongregationBethElEmeth: Charter of the Congregation Beth El Emeth, 1857. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9512_0001.tif (87.9 MB)
9512_0001_thumb.jpg (2.6 KB)
9512_0001_web.jpg (169.7 KB)