Collection ID: 0040 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ABHS.FBCJoshuaMoorePoorBook1767 Poor book, 1767-1769
TitlePoor book, 1767-1769
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/138474365)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Atlanta, United States, American Baptist Historical Society)
PublisherAmerican Baptist Historical Society
This book records the amounts donated by members to First Baptist Church to help the poor, and the amounts given to the poor from First Baptist Church, from 1767 to 1769. Each entry includes the date, donor or donee's name, and amount donated.
- Alternative Title: Joshua Moore Poor Book, 1767-1769
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church finance
- Church records and registers
- Church fund raising
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Account books
- 18th century
- These images and the content of American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCJoshuaMoorePoorBook1767: Poor book, 1767-1769 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, American Baptist Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCJoshuaMoorePoorBook1767: Poor book, 1767-1769. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9338_0001.tif (46.3 MB)
9338_0001_thumb.jpg (4.1 KB)
9338_0001_web.jpg (221.6 KB)