Collection ID: 0040 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ABHS.FBCMembership1783 Membership letters, 1783
TitleMembership letters, 1783
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/138474365)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Atlanta, United States, American Baptist Historical Society)
PublisherAmerican Baptist Historical Society
Letter from Thomas Shields, George Ingels, John S. Windham, Samuel Davis, and John McLeod of the Baptist Church of Christ recommending Sister Margaret Brown to the nearest Baptist Church.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Church records and registers
- Church membership
- Baptism and church membership
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMembership1783: Membership letters, 1783 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, American Baptist Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMembership1783: Membership letters, 1783. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.