Collection ID: 0040 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ABHS.FBCMinutes1760-1761 Committee minutes, 1760-1761
TitleCommittee minutes, 1760-1761
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/138474365)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Atlanta, United States, American Baptist Historical Society)
PublisherAmerican Baptist Historical Society
On August 11, 1760 the First Baptist Church appointed a committee to "to Settle the Church Affairs, and Examine the State of the Church Purchases, Gifts and Donations, Given to the Said Church, and get them well Secured where they are not, and to settle other Affairs that shall Come before them." The minutes of this committee, recorded on both sides of four loose sheets, include the dates of meetings, members present, and committee work discussed, including registering deeds, paying leases, collecting interest on accounts, and consolidating records.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- ATLA Digital Library (https://dl.atla.com/collections/philadelphia-congregations-early-records-project)
- Church records and registers
- Corporate minutes
- Church finance
- Church management
- Church committees
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Minutes (Records)
- 18th century
- These images and the content of American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMinutes1760-1761: Committee minutes, 1760-1761 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, American Baptist Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMinutes1760-1761: Committee minutes, 1760-1761. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.