Collection ID: 0040 | Metadata type: TEI | |
ABHS.FBCMinutes1795-1806 Minutes, 1795-1806
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/138474365)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Atlanta, United States, American Baptist Historical Society)
PublisherAmerican Baptist Historical Society
Minutes include meeting notes of First Baptist Church from 1795-1806, which discuss general church affairs concerning the minister, social and domestic affairs of members, and other aspects such as finances.
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Church records and registers
- Corporate minutes
- First Baptist Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Minutes (Records)
- 18th century
- 19th century
- These images and the content of American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMinutes1795-1806: Minutes, 1795-1806 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, American Baptist Historical Society has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about American Baptist Historical Society ABHS.FBCMinutes1795-1806: Minutes, 1795-1806. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9420_0001.tif (106.5 MB)
9420_0001_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
9420_0001_web.jpg (186.9 KB)
Inside back cover
9420_0276.tif (103.8 MB)
9420_0276_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
9420_0276_web.jpg (147.4 KB)