Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 18830 Tehilim (תהילים)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 18830
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1300 and 1399
The Psalms, with vowel-points and accents, masorah magna and parva.
- Folio 120v: Psalterium istud est Monasterii Sancti Benedicti.
- Monastery of Sancta Maria de angelis in Florence and of Sanct Benedict outside the walls in Florence, inscribed as owners of this psaltery in several Latin notes on folios 1v, 3r, 120v.
- Folio 121v, records of birth, with a date of 5422 (1662).
Extent122 folios; 122 folios
BindingBL in-house. Spine: 'Psalterium. Hebrew. British Library. Additional 18830.'
- Acquisition: Löwy, Albert (Abraham) (b. 1816, d. 1908), Hebrew scholar and minister in the West London Synagogue of British Jews: purchased by the British Library from him on 10 January 1852: inscribed on folio [123v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- 14th century
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 18830: Tehilim (תהילים) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 18830: Tehilim (תהילים). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
10113_0008.jpg (2.7 MB)
10113_0008_thumb.jpg (5.2 KB)
10113_0008_web.jpg (346.4 KB)
add_ms_18830_control1.jpg (1.8 MB)
add_ms_18830_control1_thumb.jpg (3.9 KB)
add_ms_18830_control1_web.jpg (185.1 KB)