Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 18970 Petaḥ devarai (פתח דברי)
TitlePetaḥ devarai (פתח דברי)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 18970
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
- Incomplete at the beginning.
- Yosef Tsaror: inscribed with his name (folio 104v).
- Shemu᾿el Dafno: inscribed with his name (folio 125v).
- Don Meir ben Ban: inscribed with his name (folio 125v).
- Don Avraham ben Ban: inscribed with his name (folio 125v).
Extent125 folios; 125 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Hebrew Grammar. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional Ms. 18,970.'
- Acquisition: Adolphus Asher (b. 1800, d. 1853), Berlin bookseller and dealer to the British Museum 1841-1853: purchased by the British Museum from him on 12 June 1852: inscribed, folio [126v] (fse001v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 18970: Petaḥ devarai (פתח דברי) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 18970: Petaḥ devarai (פתח דברי). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
10279_0010.jpg (2.9 MB)
10279_0010_thumb.jpg (5.3 KB)
10279_0010_web.jpg (318.2 KB)
Section: פתח דברי
Section: Petaḥ devarai
10279_0223.jpg (4.7 MB)
10279_0223_thumb.jpg (5.2 KB)
10279_0223_web.jpg (288.5 KB)
Section: לוחות הפועל
Section: Luḥot ha-po῾el
add_ms_18970_control2.jpg (4.8 MB)
add_ms_18970_control2_thumb.jpg (6.5 KB)
add_ms_18970_control2_web.jpg (291.4 KB)