Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 26943 Pesaḳ
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 26943
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
A pesaḳ on the question of ῾eruv.
- Folios 45r-49r contain additional remarks on ῾eruv.
Extent49 folios; 49 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine title: 'Tract. on the 'Erub. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 26,943.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), Italian bibliophile: his manuscript no. 52: 322 Hebrew manuscripts were acquired from his library in October 1865 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153): inscribed, [51v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 26943: Pesaḳ are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 26943: Pesaḳ. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1r — Pesaḳ
10271_0008.jpg (3.8 MB)
10271_0008_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
10271_0008_web.jpg (351.0 KB)
add_ms_26943_fcontrol2.jpg (3.9 MB)
add_ms_26943_fcontrol2_thumb.jpg (3.6 KB)
add_ms_26943_fcontrol2_web.jpg (194.8 KB)