Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 26958 Part 1 of Natan ben Reuven Shapira's Me᾿orot Natan.
TitlePart 1 of Natan ben Reuven Shapira's Me᾿orot Natan.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 26958
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1600 and 1699
Part 1 of Natan ben Reuven Shapira's Me᾿orot Natan.
- Small marks of book-worming.
Extent346 folios; 346 folios
FoliationOriginal Hebrew foliation.
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Meoroth Nathan. Part I. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 26,958.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 68: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153): inscribed, folio [348v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 26958: Part 1 of Natan ben Reuven Shapira's Me᾿orot Natan. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 26958: Part 1 of Natan ben Reuven Shapira's Me᾿orot Natan.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_26958_control2.jpg (5.3 MB)
add_ms_26958_control2_thumb.jpg (6.6 KB)
add_ms_26958_control2_web.jpg (282.6 KB)