Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 26966 Religious polemical writings.
TitleReligious polemical writings.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 26966
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
Religious polemical writings.
- Usage stains.
Extent132 folios; 132 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Jacob ben Reuben. Sepher Milchamoth Hash-Shem. Etc. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 26,966.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi(b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 8; his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin bookseller and dealer to the British Museum: inscribed, folio [134v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 26966: Religious polemical writings. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 26966: Religious polemical writings.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 100r — Liḳuṭe shoshanim לקוטי שושנים
12920_0208.jpg (2.5 MB)
12920_0208_thumb.jpg (6.4 KB)
12920_0208_web.jpg (341.4 KB)
Section: Liḳuṭe shoshanim לקוטי שושנים
add_ms_26966_control1.jpg (2.4 MB)
add_ms_26966_control1_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
add_ms_26966_control1_web.jpg (204.4 KB)