Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27009 A collection of kabbalistic texts, consisting of two originally distinct manuscripts.
TitleA collection of kabbalistic texts, consisting of two originally distinct manuscripts.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27009
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageHebrew; Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE)
Between 1400 and 1499
Italy Part I: Italy Part II: Italy?
A collection of kabbalistic texts, consisting of two originally distinct manuscripts.
- First leaf injured.
- Heavily water-damaged.
- Folio 106r (a vellum end flyleaf): a note in Italian semi-cursive script of the 15th century, headed 'de῾ot ha-filosofim').
ExtentPart I: Folios 1-59. Part II: Folios 60-105;
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Perush Hat-Tephilloth. Etc. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,009.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile his manuscript no. 119; his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum through Asher & Co. in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153); inscribed, folio [107v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27009: A collection of kabbalistic texts, consisting of two originally distinct manuscripts. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27009: A collection of kabbalistic texts, consisting of two originally distinct manuscripts.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
13098_0008.jpg (3.9 MB)
13098_0008_thumb.jpg (5.5 KB)
13098_0008_web.jpg (344.6 KB)
Section: Perush ha-tefilot פרוש התפלות
13098_0126.jpg (3.3 MB)
13098_0126_thumb.jpg (3.9 KB)
13098_0126_web.jpg (293.2 KB)
Section: Zohar ḥadash (midrash Rut) זהר חדש (מדרש רות)
add_ms_27009_fcontrol2.jpg (4.0 MB)
add_ms_27009_fcontrol2_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
add_ms_27009_fcontrol2_web.jpg (183.7 KB)