Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27098 Kabbalistic writings from the school of Nathan of Gaza.
TitleKabbalistic writings from the school of Nathan of Gaza.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27098
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
Kabbalistic writings from the school of Nathan of Gaza.
- Dark stain in gutter throughout.
- Losses at corners, infilled.
Extent22 folios; 22 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Seder Ta'anith. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,098.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 204: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153): inscribed, folio [24v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27098: Kabbalistic writings from the school of Nathan of Gaza. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27098: Kabbalistic writings from the school of Nathan of Gaza.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27098_control1.jpg (3.3 MB)
add_ms_27098_control1_thumb.jpg (6.5 KB)
add_ms_27098_control1_web.jpg (292.7 KB)