Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27130 Ḥidushim (חדושים)
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27130
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
Contains Novellae on the tractate Ḳidushin.
- Some of the quires are incomplete.
- Partly worm-eaten.
- Folios 2r and 98v contain doodles.
- Folios 1r-1v belong to a different manuscript (vellum).
- Yehudah Ha-Kohen Ashkenazi: inscribed, folio 1r, 3r.
- Shemu᾿el Casani (?): inscribed in a note of sale, folio 1r.
Extent89 folios; 89 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine title: 'Chiddushim 'al Kiddushin. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,130.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 237: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153: inscribed, folio [90v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27130: Ḥidushim (חדושים) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27130: Ḥidushim (חדושים). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
10226_0008.jpg (5.6 MB)
10226_0008_thumb.jpg (7.0 KB)
10226_0008_web.jpg (392.1 KB)
add_ms_27130_control1.jpg (5.6 MB)
add_ms_27130_control1_thumb.jpg (4.0 KB)
add_ms_27130_control1_web.jpg (192.7 KB)