Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27156 The directions for Seder teḳi῾at ha-shofar.
TitleThe directions for Seder teḳi῾at ha-shofar.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27156
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1700 and 1799
The directions for Seder teḳi῾at ha-shofar.
- A poem in Italian cursive script is pasted on folio 17r.
Extent17 folios; 17 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine: 'Azharoth Ve-Kavvanoth Lat-Tokea', Etc. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,156.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 267: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153: inscribed, folio [21v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27156: The directions for Seder teḳi῾at ha-shofar. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27156: The directions for Seder teḳi῾at ha-shofar.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27156_control2.jpg (3.0 MB)
add_ms_27156_control2_thumb.jpg (6.3 KB)
add_ms_27156_control2_web.jpg (237.6 KB)