Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27197 A halakhic commentary.
TitleA halakhic commentary.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27197
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1200 and 1299
A halakhic commentary.
- Damaged at the beginning.
- Much worm-eaten, without loss of text.
- Fra. Luigi da Bologna: inscribed with his name, 1598 (folio 158r); see 104, and appendix 112-117.
- Giovanni Domenico Vistorini: inscribed with his name, 1609 (folio 158r); see 85-87.
Extent158 folios; 158 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine title: 'Chananel. Commentary on Erubin. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,197.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 311: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153): inscribed, folio ([160v]).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27197: A halakhic commentary. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27197: A halakhic commentary.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27197_control2.jpg (5.6 MB)
add_ms_27197_control2_thumb.jpg (7.6 KB)
add_ms_27197_control2_web.jpg (594.0 KB)