Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27206 A collection of hymns, for the most part composed by Israel Najara.
TitleA collection of hymns, for the most part composed by Israel Najara.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27206
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1600 and 1699
A collection of hymns, for the most part composed by Israel Najara.
- Usage stains.
- The flyleaves contain some schemes of rhythms in strokes and dots.
Extent211 folios; 211 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Israel Najara. Sheerith Yisrael. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,206.'
- Ya῾aḳov Eliyahu ben Daṿid Hayim Reḳaḥ
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 321: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin bookseller and dealer to the British Museum: inscribed, folio [213v] (fse004v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27206: A collection of hymns, for the most part composed by Israel Najara. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27206: A collection of hymns, for the most part composed by Israel Najara.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27206_control2.jpg (3.4 MB)
add_ms_27206_control2_thumb.jpg (6.2 KB)
add_ms_27206_control2_web.jpg (312.8 KB)