Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27211 Kabbalistic collectanea.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27211
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1650 and 1699
- Folio 1r contains doodles and calculations.
- Folio 99v, with some notes and calculations, is written upside down in relation to the rest of the volume.
Extent100 folios; 100 folios
BindingBM in-house. Spine: 'Likkutim. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,211.'
- Acquisition: Giuseppe Almanzi (b. 1801, d. 1860), bibliophile; his manuscript no. 335?: his library including 322 medieval Hebrew manuscripts were purchased en bloc by the British Museum in October 1865 for £1,000 through Asher & Co., Berlin dealer to the British Museum (see 131-153): inscribed, folio [102v] (fse002v).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27211: Kabbalistic collectanea. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27211: Kabbalistic collectanea.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27211_control1.jpg (2.5 MB)
add_ms_27211_control1_thumb.jpg (4.5 KB)
add_ms_27211_control1_web.jpg (235.1 KB)