Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 27295 Tosafot on the tractate Ḥulin.
TitleTosafot on the tractate Ḥulin.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 27295
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
LanguageHebrew; Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (ca. 200-1200 CE)
Between 1300 and 1399
Tosafot on the tractate Ḥulin.
- Last few leaves slightly damaged.
- Imperfect at the end.
- Censored by Domenico Irosolimitano, Italian censor (active in the last quarter of the 16th and first quarter of the 17th century): inscribed with his name, 1592 (folio 106r); see 61, and appendix § 62-74.
- Folios 2r and 106v contain doodles.
Extent106 folios; 106 folios
BindingBM/BL in-house. Spine title: 'Tosaphoth Chullin. Hebrew. Brit. Mus. Additional 27,295.'
- Acquisition: Samuel Schönblum: purchased from him by the British Museum on 4 April 1866: inscribed, folio fse002v [108v].
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 27295: Tosafot on the tractate Ḥulin. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 27295: Tosafot on the tractate Ḥulin.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
add_ms_27295_fcontrol2.jpg (6.1 MB)
add_ms_27295_fcontrol2_thumb.jpg (8.3 KB)
add_ms_27295_fcontrol2_web.jpg (652.4 KB)