Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 7144 The Book of Esther.
TitleThe Book of Esther.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 7144
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1500 and 1699
The Book of Esther.
- Slight damage to edges and tie.
Extent6 membranes, 21 columns.; 6 membranes, 21 columns.
BindingBM in-house (boxed).
- Acquisition: Acquired by the British Museum from the Rich Collection in 1825.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 7144: The Book of Esther. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 7144: The Book of Esther.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.