Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Add MS 8132 The Book of Esther.
TitleThe Book of Esther.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberAdd MS 8132
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1400 and 1499
The Book of Esther.
- A few usage stains.
- Dirt along edges and slight tidemark near outer end.
Extent10 membranes, 40 columns.; 10 membranes, 40 columns.
BindingBM in-house (boxed).
- Acquisition: Presented to the British Museum by David Israel Brandon on 11 May 1822: inscribed on the verso.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Add MS 8132: The Book of Esther. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Add MS 8132: The Book of Esther.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.