Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Egerton MS 67A The Book of Esther.
TitleThe Book of Esther.
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberEgerton MS 67A
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Between 1500 and 1599
The Book of Esther.
- A few usage stains, and creases on the inner membranes.
Extent6 membranes, 30 columns.; 6 membranes, 30 columns.
- Acquisition: Bought by the British Museum in 1832, using the Bridgewater fund of £12,000 bequeathed in 1829 by Francis Henry Egerton, 8th Earl of Bridgewater (b. 1756, d. 1829).
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965.
- These images and the content of British Library Egerton MS 67A: The Book of Esther. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Egerton MS 67A: The Book of Esther.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.