Collection ID: 0047 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Lansdowne Ch 666 Latin sale charter with a Hebrew docket
TitleLatin sale charter with a Hebrew docket
- The Polonsky Foundation
Call numberLansdowne Ch 666
(London, United Kingdom, British Library, Hebrew Manuscripts Digitisation Project)
Latin sale charter with a Hebrew docket
- Part of the text missing due to water damage.
Extent1 folio; 1 folio
- Acquisition: William Petty (formerly Fitzmaurice) (b. 1737, d. 1805), 2nd earl of Shelburne and 1st marquess of Lansdowne, prime minister; purchased by the British Museum together with 1244 other Lansdowne manuscripts in 1807.
- Manuscript description based on Margoliouth, G.: Catalogue of the Hebrew and Samaritan Manuscripts in the British Museum, London 1965 and Olszowy-Schlanger, Judith. Hebrew and Hebrew-Latin Documents from Medieval England: a diplomatic and Palaeographical Study. Turnhout: Brill, 2015.
- These images and the content of British Library Lansdowne Ch 666: Latin sale charter with a Hebrew docket are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, British Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about British Library Lansdowne Ch 666: Latin sale charter with a Hebrew docket. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
lansdowne_ch_666_control2.jpg (3.4 MB)
lansdowne_ch_666_control2_thumb.jpg (6.5 KB)
lansdowne_ch_666_control2_web.jpg (374.1 KB)